Do you love the Oklahoma City Thunder, or basketball in general? If you do, we’re here for you! We’re looking for one or two part-time contributors to our site. There is no pay, it’s strictly by your love of the team! We have a nice audience so you can share all your basketball knowledge.
We’re open to experienced or people without any real experience. After all, we’re here to talk Thunder. If you know basketball, we can definitely play it article by article.
What we’re looking for:
- Real basketball knowledge. You know why certain players aren’t exactly statistical guys. They do the little things. You can appreciate and show
- Previous writing experience. Bonus points if you’re a journalism major and understand AP style writing. As I said, no experience isn’t a deal breaker. Email us, we’ll discuss it.
- Availability and drive: We’re looking for writers who have the time to put an article about a week throughout the regular season. It could be on anything you choose for the most part. Also, we’re looking for writers who actually want to write during the dead periods. The times where it’s tough to get the articles up because the ideas are thin.
- Someone very active on social media! We get a vast majority of our viewership through social media. The ability to interact with our growing fan base is impeartive!
There are a few advantages to writing with Thunder Obsessed:
- We have a very dedicated fan base, which is growing rapidly. Allowing your articles to get plenty of exposure.
- There could be opportunities to run our social media during games – This is where the real fun goes down.
- Gain experience by writing about sports, gaining full credit for anything you write or help contribute to while writing for Thunder Obsessed.
- Possibly access to games and practices as Thunder Obsessed is an credentialed media member.
If you’re still interested in writing for us, please drop us an email at ThunderObsessed@gmail.com. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t worry if you do not have experience, it does not disqualify you. I’ll have a writing sample of you to try, so we can see where you’re at. so, email us!